Friday, May 05, 2006

UPDATE UPDATE!!!!!!!!! ok i got sometink to say.... y everytime ppl say working is very tiring but y i dun tink so? every timr after i finish my work i still can go out and meet ppl blar blar blar.... tat is if ppl wan to meet me lar.... but realli i dun feel tired AT ALL !!!!!!! serious... mayb sumtinks wrong wif me... ??? duno.... i mean even if i m workin FULL SHIFT tat means morning 9AM to closing at 11PM..... i m still energetic.... ok anyway.... i m always workin at cashier... i do super alot of voids cus i always double scan then anyhow press here press there.... so ya now a daes my entries is all abt work.... aiya... cannot blame me also cus i seriousli nve do anytink other then work now.... ok i tink i m goind to shut myslf frm everybody and jus work... its much better u knw.... saves $ :) hehehe.... really.... and oh i stop DOTA le nxt time after work i wldnt bother to ask who playin or ending soon anot cus.... I M SHUTTING MYSELF UP!!!!!!!!!!



Post a Comment
Powered for Blogger by Blogger Templates
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com