Friday, April 28, 2006

ppl.... i m workin at TOY R US 2dae.... hahahahahaha..... ytd i went for the interview at forum... they ask me wat do you think of the retail line workload then i jus blanking stare at him... he then start telling me about the 7 shifts they have there so i was tinkin he tok so much abt the shift tat means tat i will have the job lar... so i listern and listern then finally he said... SO WHEN DO YOU WANT TO START WORK?...... i was shock haha so i said... ASAP.... his reply was the most shockin one....... OK I CAN START YOU 2MR MORNING SHIFT..... i was like wat the hell morening shift tat means i have to go there by 9am in the morning so i said...... I PREFER THE AFTERNOON OR THE EVENING SHIFT.... so he was like...... OK COME 2MR AT 145 AND WE WILL GIVE YOU THE UNIFORM AND YOU CAN START WORK..... i asked whether he cld give me the uniform like now he was like ok can... so ya i gt the uniform....... he actually wanted to give me M for all top and bottom but i asked for S.... wah lao the S for the top is super big lar..... then the S for bottom is like totally out of proportion and too small....... i think later i m goin there to as for XS for top and M for bottom.... jus hopr tat they have XS if nt i m dead cus its really too big for me.... i wil look like a walkin clothes hanger lor.... like wat the hell lar... scary sia start work 2dae.... hope nothing goes wrong... hehe.... 1st time workin.... look for my update... hahaha.... TATA



Post a Comment
Powered for Blogger by Blogger Templates
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com