Wednesday, February 15, 2006

where is the new post???? nvm.... ytd was valentines dae.... went out wif bryan... cus he ask another person same name wif mi the tat person nv reply... like spare tire like tat.... wth!!!! HAHA JOKING JOKING.... anyway... bought anna sui eyeliner.... i nve go the makeup section b4 sia then aupork jie jie help me lor... haha........ hope u like the persent... the sumbodi buy bag for me sia.... i so touch... love you! i like the cat now le... but i still tink the fish nicer... hehehe..... then ytd gt sumbody very irritating.... summore so old liao still like tat... wat is tat sumbody tinkin of... i m not a small kid ok... i gt brains to tink one lor.... if u tink i m still a kid then i m so sorry I AM NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! tat fucker realli piss me off... anyway thanks to another sumbody for helping me 'fight' tat fucker... haha... realli lor... jus duno wat the fuck the fucker is tinkin of!!!!! so pissed!! nvm i c my new bag i happy le.... i dun give a fuck anymore.... EAT MY SHIT!!!!!!



Post a Comment
Powered for Blogger by Blogger Templates
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com