Saturday, September 24, 2005

after so many years... i m here to blog again... havn been goin online nowadaes... hmm ok so let me sumerise my wk... tis whole wk, i hav been slackin away... i havn been practicin or anytink.. mayd because i m sick? haha sorry to those who caught my illness too.. sorry... havn recover yet though but alot of my frens gt sick too... i also went to watch 'the longest yard' wif marcus and andrew... quite a nice show there are quite a few funni parts too.. hopin tat the 'corpse bride' will open soon so i can go and watch with my bestest friends.. haha... finally their exam is over... yeah... haha.... ok so 2dae i gt nothing to do now...mus wait until 7pm gtta go esp to watch a concert.. haiz... sian...... but gd lar my tcher gave mi a free tix so.. ok lor go n watch.. hear tat there is alot of parties goin on tis wkend... hmm... hav a nice wkend... bye... c ya soon :)



Post a Comment
Powered for Blogger by Blogger Templates
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com